The main activities of Mega-Logistic Zrt.: Faculty management, maintenance, cleaning, renovation, above and underground construction and project implementation as a primary contractor.. The safety of our clients, partners, employees and subcontractors is of utmost importance to us. During our activities we also dedicate the same effort to health care matters. Our company aims to carry out all activities with Occupational Health and Safety in mind. Health-conscious thinking and operation is an important part of our core policy.
Mega-Logistic Zrt. operates its Occupational Health and Safety management system based on the ISO 45001:2018 standards in strict accordance with our integrated management system.
Our goal is to achieve a level of Occupational Health and Safety that we can be proud of, we aim to gain the trust of all of our clients, employees and interested parties, to maintain a constructive dialogue, and to contribute to sustainable development.
To achieve these goals:
- We are focusing in particular on identifying the hazards of our activities and on assessing the related risks - meanwhile we continuously inform and communicate with our employees.
- We are committed to preventing work accidents and health damage, and we always strive to reduce risks.
- We follow all legislation, decisions and standards applicable to our activities, and also our internal regulations.
- We set occupational health goals and targets, which we implement through programmes, and we continuously monitor their execution.
- We provide modern and effective protective equipment for our employees.
- The design, operation and maintenance of the equipment used during work meets the Occupational Health and Safety requirements.
- We regularly assess our compliance with Occupational Health and Safety, and we continuously improve our integrated management system based on these results.
- We regularly inform our employees about the performance and changes of our Occupational Health and Safety management system, and we keep our related information up-to-date.
- We strive to build a harmonious cooperation with the interested parties.
- We expect and require our suppliers and subcontractors to perform their work in accordance with the requirements of their own Occupational Health and Safety management systems and the applicable legislation, to focus on Occupational Health and Safety and to promote health-conscious behavior.
- We expect our employees to perform their work in a way that prevents accidents and protects their health, we support them with regular training and appropriate information, and by implementing incentives and providing safe and non-hazardous working conditions.